Bad Kleinkirchheim, between heaven and powder snow. Incomparable highlights await you between 1,100 and 2,055 metres above sea level.
Bad Kleinkirchheim guarantees snow at about 100 kilometres on slopes, 26 lfit facilities, 4 ski schools, cross-country tracks, illuminated toboggan runs and winter hiking trails. Trattlers Hof-Chalets are directly next to them.
Bad Kleinkirchheim is a TOP adress in the alpine winter circus due to its perfect location and facilities.
Remember that also Franz Klammer started there his international career.
Best offers in winter 2020/21:
Will be anounced soon!
Facts Bad Kleinkirchheim:
- 2 Thermal spas (the new St. Kathrein thermal spa & Römerbad)
- 27 modern Lift facilities (4 cable cars, 6 chairlift and 15 T-bar lifts)
- 109 well prepared slopes (18 km blue slopes, 88 km red slopes, 8 km black slopes)
- "Zauberland" for kids
- Relax couches
- heated Skidepots
- Skiing lessons for beginners or advanced learners
- Ski rental
- 23 ski huts
- 50 km cross-country-tracks
- Winter hiking in the Carinthian Nockberge
- Toboggan runs
- Romantic horse carriage rides from the hotel or our chalet restaurant Einkehr
- Fresh mountain air, soft powder snow and emotional moments inclusive
- Special highlight for winter sport fans: Trattlers Hof-Chalets are directly at the slope
In addition to experiences along the slopes or in the thermal spas we offer you much more holiday experiences:
From December onwards, snow-making equipment is used on the 8 km long valley cross-country skiing trail, which is connected to a further 45 kilometres of trails to Gnesau and further into the Gurk Valley.
Relaxing après-ski in the chalet lounge at the restaurant Einkehr. A new outdoor bar, fire pits and relaxing loungers invite you to chill after skiing.
In both winter and summer, our horse-drawn carriage express will carry you through the Bad Kleinkirchheim valley – romantic for two or fun for all the family!
Enjoy alpine wellness at the Römerbad Thermal Spa and the St. Kathrein Thermal Spa, just a few minutes away from the hotel.
In Bad Kleinkirchheim you can literally toboggan day and night. For adventure-loving night owls, there is a 4 km long illuminated toboggan run at the Kaiserburg.
Every Wednesday you can walk with blazing torches and our ponies to the chalet restaurant Einkehr!
At our chalet restaurant Einkehr in the Bach district in the Bad Kleinkirchheim valley, we offer fresh dishes every day made from regional products, Carinthian specialities, our own creations, pizza (including to take out) and home-made desserts.
Hike across untouched slopes, through idyllic valleys and hillsides deep in snow on over 60 km of guided paths.
The Hof-Chalets and the chalet restaurant Einkehr are ideal for weddings, family parties and company incentives. Enjoy an unforgettable celebration at our hotel!