Bike meets Flowtrail in Carinthia
- 4 nights in an exclusiv chalet
- 1 x 4-hours card for the Kaiserburgbahn (cable car) incl. bike shuttle
- Use of the spa area or the private lido at the Millstätter lake
- Sonnenschein Card with attractive offers like discounts on cable cars, thermal spa admissions and active programms
Get to know the longest flow trail in Europe - fast on pumps, Northshore elements, stone field, root carpet, ripples and steps and relaxed in the thermal spas of Bad Kleinkirchheim!
15 km with about 8% gradient waiting to be conquered. With the right technique and the tips of experienced bike guides bike pleasure is guaranteed.
Regeneration and relaxation after an active day in the Nockberge mountains - bikers can this in one of the two spas or in the Bikers Lounge at the Brennsee.
The diversity of the region Bad Kleinkirchheim indulges nature lovers and wellness connoisseurs alike. Whether hiking, biking or water sports - in the heart of the Nockberge vacation makes everyone feel GOOD. The thermal Römerbad, with a spa area stretching over 3 levels, and the family and health spa St. Kathrein with the largest water area of all the Carinthian spas provide relaxation. The natural jewel Brennsee offers pure relaxation and trendy water sports at its best.
Optionally bookable - on request and subject to availability:
- MTB Technique Training
- guided biking on the Flow Country Trail
The prices exclude the tourist tax of € 3,80 per person per day from 17 years!